1. sir will you take classroom training?
2. sir will you support me after the course?
Me: yes for sure. but you may not require my support because you are going to learn slowly and study. every class you will be given homework to do, you will get doubt while doing homework, and you will refer to the video. if not clarified you will ask during the next class. if you are attending 2 to 3 full days of workshops then you may not grasp all that was taught so you may require support.
3. What is the capital required for this strategy?
Me: Any amount depending upon your finance. For Option Selling, the minimum capital required is Rs.2 lacs.
4. For whom this Strategy works?
Me: Anybody who knows, how to put orders in the trading platform according.
5. Should we sit in front of the system?
Me: Not Required. It depends upon the type of income you are planning.
6. What is the success ratio of your strategies?
Me: 70 – 80%.
7. How much money can be made per month?
Me: Depends upon the number of trades you do. the risk to reward is 1:2.(meaning when losing Rs1000 and while profit earns Rs2000.) let us assume per day a total of 6 trades. 2 losing trades lose of 2 x 1000 = 2000. 4 profit trades 4 x 2000 = 8000. then the net profit will be (8000 – 2000) = Rs.6000.
5+% per capital.